Saturday, October 25, 2008

DEAR GOD

Dear God,

Please help me. I have a boyfriend and I have been so loyal to him but he doesn't believe me. He questions my loyalty and I know he doesn't believe in me nor trust me.

Dear God,

Please help me tell him how much I wished that we could spend 24 hours together.

Dear God,

Please help me inform him how much I wished that he could share the things I love to do together.

Dear God,

Help me convince him that my love for him is very pure, that I have nothing to hide.

Dear God,

I always hope you will be on my side. I do not want to lose the person I love again.

Dear God,

Please let him know how difficult it is for me to sleep when he ignores me, how I can't stop thinking about resolving our issues and how to make him feel better.

Dear God,

Help me tell him how much I cherish our relationship that I would do whatever it takes not to jeopardize this precious thing we have between us.

Dear God,

Please also tell him how hard it is for me to be a secret lover, a secret kept from his friends.

Dear God,

I hate myself for loving him too much. Please tell him that too.

Dear God,

I pray that things would work out between us.

2 comments:

ayukrukoo said...

*babes, love speaks/manifests itself through many things. dont worry so much, he'll come around, without you having to pick a finger. u can smile now. =)*

Andartu Timbuktu said...

yeah..thanks babe..I'm learning to smile again...