Friday, March 13, 2009

When it made me smile

A lovely Saturday morning

I saw things that I don't usually see

A man holding a guitar with his family, going to perform I presume, I smiled.

A white man with a white kid on his left hand and a black kid on his right in the lift, going for a walk I presume, I smiled.

As I walked out of the lift, a busy man with a laptop sitting on the stairs, his son riding a toy motorbike in front of him, how he tries to balance his work-life and family, I smiled.

Along came a car with well-dressed males looking as if they were ready to perform in a show, I assumed that they were waiting for the man with the guitar upstairs, I smiled.

A couple putting their comforter in their car, ready to head to the laundry I presumed, they looked happy, I smiled.

Everyone was smiling this morning, everyone looked happy.

A lovely Saturday morning, and it made me smile.

3 comments:

Your Average Mat said...

Oh ok. Never get to experience any of these..

saturday morning.. bestest time to sleep la hehe..

the girl said...

mat,

i second that. and sundays too :)

Andartu Timbuktu said...

Well..some people got to work on Saturdays..hence why she can't afford to sleep it. Nevertheless, I don't get Monday Blues. Blergh! hehe.