Friday, January 4, 2013

ANDARTU TIMBUKTU

Andartu Timbuktu-this was how she started.

Am not old, am still young. But in a few years time, if I don't get married, typical Malaysians will call me by that name, Andartu which simply means 'an old fuck', often used to call spinsters and hell yeah, it's NOT nice at ALL. Spinsters in M'sia are as good as being thrown over to Timbuktu, as the typical Malay population may suggest.
Fuck you 'typical Malaysians', who cares if I go to Timbuktu, for all I know, I'm happy and carefree.

She remains single- and happy so far. But that doesn't stop her from changing her blog to something different.

Happy New Year, 2013!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Hi, very interesting posting. Ok, now I be knowing, ha ha. But I think thats not a nice expression to say about a spinster, ha ha.
But I am also guilty as I would say 'she missed the ferry'. Not in front of her of course.
Best regards, Lee.