Monday, March 31, 2008

Hang-Out Rules, So UNCOOL.

It amazes me that there are still 'So called adults' in this world who actually imposes unnecessary rules in a 'simple hang-out session'.

I have been hanging out with many different groups for so many years, but a recent hang-out session with a particular group actually held me speechless . (tergamam siot)

While most 'hang-out sessions' are usually

a) free and easy,
b) a gathering to relax and ease off your overused minds and
c) act as an avenue to discuss topics or express creative ideas,

this particular 'hangout-session' is rather strenuous as it has a lot of Dos and Don'ts. Unbelievable. (I know! Hell yeah what the f***?)

Somewhat High School.


Well, there is a saying " When you're in Rome, act as a Roman and do as the Romans says".

Apakah? Sangat tidak berkembang.

So as for me, I'm saying " Fuck It. If you don't like Rome, get out and go to other places..there's so many other places Spain, Vegas etc blablabla".

So yeah, I'm leaving Rome.

So long, farewell.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

rome is the best

why go to heathen persepolis or sparta?

the idiom was based on the fact that ROME was the center o culture during the ancient times. and the romans are well known for the orgies. HAHAHA

btw..

vegas? nawh.. not good. try Istanbul. good shit. best of both world. East meets west

ayukrukoo said...

*like, seriously?? so want to know the P&P itewww. very curious. anyway, cik andarteww, still waiting for my 'Dude, Where's My Car?'. and yes, you're my only source sbb malas nak tunggu untuk download.*

Andartu Timbuktu said...

Peace & Blue jeans, silalah call me when you are free for the movie.

Effi, will try Istanbul one day.