Saturday, July 5, 2008

THE KISS

A journey home from work, squeezed in the usual overcrowded LRT, squashed between other passengers and my Cina Looking Tudung Wearing friend. I was chatting to my friend while struggling to hold my breath (as passengers at this hour don't exactly smell great) when something caught my attention.

A cute Chinese couple, both in secondary school uniform taking the ride home from school on the LRT.

Standing amongst the tired sweaty passengers, these two lovebirds were facing each other, the girlfriend leaning against the LRT door. The lustful boyfriend was leaning VERY close to her, his head touching hers, will definitely drive their parents mad should they ever witness this.

The girlfriend's white skin flushed as he was nuzzling on to her, the look of love can be seen in her eyes.

Both around 13 and no more than 14 years of age, this teenage couple were in their own fantasy world, oblivious of their surroundings.

I tried not to look (it's rude, regardless) and told my friend to checkout the young lovebirds. She took a glimpse but when I took a second glance, I caught them them kissing passionately; a lip-locking French Kiss.

Gosh, it shocked me of how 'daring' they were. Must have been a real love-thrilling adventure for them kissing in an overloaded LRT full of sweaty people.

If only their parents know.....

1 comment:

Your Average Mat said...

ur jealous.. i know i would .. heh ..