Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tying the Knot- Ready or Not

I won't do it till I'm ready. So stop pressuring me. I don't want to be a Runaway Bride. I don't want to tie the knot and appeal for a divorce a month later. I know myself too well, more than anyone do. So stop pressuring me to say "I do" because I am NOT ready.

Although a few of my 'best friends from heaven' have been hitched and some more are getting hitched, I am not in any way pressured by this.

I am neither pressured by age factor. I feel it's wrong to get married for the wrong reasons; be it age or peer pressure.

To me, marriage is sacred. It is not a 'trend' that we have to keep up to just because it's the 'in-thing' among our friends.

Marriage is not just about having the 'coolest wedding of everyone's dreams', it is not just about which designer gown we want to wear and which range of shoes to choose from. It is also NOT just about what the door gifts will be and whether our 'hantaran' is 'gempak' or not.
Basically marriage means more than just 'The Event'.

There are many things you have to consider before you decide to commit yourself into marriage.

As for me I have to be:

1. Psychologically ready
2. Mentally ready
3. Financially ready
4. Getting married to the MAN of MY CHOICE ( as I will be the one living with him kan?)
5. Ready Ready Ready


I will write about the MAN of MY CHOICE when i feel like it, next time.

Till then, goodbye.

4 comments:

ayukrukoo said...

*yes u may help me. =P kasi email add, nak add u up in ze blog.*

Andartu Timbuktu said...

andartutimbuktu@gmail.com

How are ya babe?

Obefiend Weiland said...

marry when you feel like it. why follow the other sheeps

btw

is that you i saw in ISMAIL the MUSICAL?

ayukrukoo said...

*am good. =) how u? got fb??*