Monday, September 1, 2008

I'M BACK!

As you all can see, the blog has been idle for quite some time as I have been busy performing for 'Ismail- The Last Days'- a musical which is close to my heart.

It has been a wonderful bittersweet experience- the joy, tears, heartaches and most importantly the bloom of beautiful friendships.

This is the first Tuesday that I will not have anything to look forward to after 4 months or so; and honestly this soul feels somewhat LOST.

I'm back to becoming a Corporate Bitch- and Corporate Bitch only. After getting used to becoming a Corporate Bitch by day and a VERY happy actress by night, tuning back to becoming a Corporate Bitch ONLY is kinda hard. Thus I'm browsing for more acting jobs to further develop myself in my desired career.

I miss the hustle bustle of rushing off from Corporate Day Job to get to KLPAC on time as I didn't want to be even one second late for rehearsals.

I miss the sound checks, having to own a mic (vain, vain) all to yourself for a whole month.

I miss the noisy dressing room and the smelly boys going in and out of it.

I miss the stories we share with each other in the dressing room.

I miss my dressing table with my name on it (vanity, again).

I miss all the costumes with my name on it (more vanity).

I miss the friends whom I now consider as family.

The production has been a GREAT experience for me and though the production has ended, I hope that this is NOT the end but the beginning of a bright future.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babe.. the theatre was GREAT.. and so do you =)

Andartu Timbuktu said...

thank you...muahsss.. I'm BACK..hahaha

Anonymous said...

yerp..totally agree..we cant wait for your next show.. ;)

Anonymous said...

yesss.. it was fun n exciting.. we'll definitely come over for your next show =)