Saturday, January 17, 2009

Insomniac Ideas

When you want to sleep but you can't, the best thing to do is write.

You will never know whether someone really loves you or not.

Answers come without us having to look for it.

I love cooking, and I cook for the people that I love. But cooking chicken and mashed potatoes will make my heart bleed, don't ask me why.

Honesty hurts when it is not returned.

Loyalty hurts when it is not returned.

I believe in monogamy.

Infidelity is unacceptable.

Rainbows and clouds are pretty. It makes me smile.

Heartaches make you numb.

I will never eat rabbits. They are too cute to be eaten. But cooking rabbits won't make my heart bleed.

I am sleepy now. Knew that would do it.

5 comments:

the girl said...

should i say that you are 100% right?

Andartu Timbuktu said...

:) szusz..I allow you to do so..if u mean it

Anonymous said...

love your words...really.

Anonymous said...

you are bloody good blogger mate! hehe

Andartu Timbuktu said...

Thanks all!