Thursday, January 1, 2009

Peculiar Dream No. 1

This dream was a while back, it was last year but I was busy with theater I did not get a chance to write about it.

I was wearing white, and so was the rest of my people. We were all dressed in Roman Greek attire, white cloths that we wore as robes.

We were in a huge mansion, very royal, the interior was a cross of Roman, Greek and Egyptian.
There were many of us and I remembered holding a sword. We were laughing, eating grapes, some of us were talking, the children playing games with each other.

When suddenly the main door opened, and came in a troop of Egyptians dressed in black robes, each had straight slick Cleopatra hair, black thick eyebrows and eyes painted with shining black mascara.

The black-robed Egyptians were holding a shining gold sword each, all aiming to attack my people.

It all happened so fast, and the last thing I remembered was I was the only white-robed person left, tired from fighting but still standing strong holding my sword.

The Egyptians stared at me, and realizing this I ran as fast as I could towards the garden where my people were kept in captive in beautiful white tents made of glass and wood.
I unlocked the door and freed my people. I did not even realize that I fought till we won the war.

The Egyptians fled and then I woke up, feeling really tired and confused.

What a dream, and no I did not watch any sort of movies or read anything war or warrior related before that.

So yeah I'm still wondering what it means.

No comments: