Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry I didn't sprinkle rainbows and candies the way you hope I would
I'm sorry for I can't be the person that you say that I should
I'm sorry if my reactions were truly uncalled for
I'm sorry I reacted to the things about you that I don't adore.

I'm sorry I love seatbelts because I do care
I'm sorry if my silence is something you couldn't bear
I'm sorry if you think that I cheated and lied
I'm sorry for I didn't, honest, I have nothing to hide.

I'm sorry that you always think I'm ridiculous,
I'm sorry that sometimes I am sincerely clueless,
I'm sorry that you hate the fact that I phase out often,
I'm sorry that's just my nature, forgive me, amen.

I'm sorry if you think I have OCD,
I'm sorry you're no shrink no doctor no phD,
I'm sorry I'm normal though you don't think so of me,
I'm sorry if I'm unique or normal, just let me be.

I'm sorry I did try as hard as I could
I'm sorry I gave it chances like I normally would
I'm sorry for I think that now I really can't
I'm sorry for I think there is no more chance.

I'm sorry but this may really be tough
I'm sorry if I appear or sound to be rough
I'm sorry for not ending this with a laugh
I'm sorry but for me enough is enough.

No comments: