Sunday, December 13, 2009

Stolen Wedding Basket(s)

Hosting a wedding.
The beautiful basket is not meant to be a souvenier.
We will be using it again for another reception.
The aunty took out the contents of the beautiful basket.
Took a bouquet of flower decor from the dining table.
Stuffs it in the beautiful basket.
Opens the car door and lightfully asks me "I'm taking this home ok?"
Before I could even open my lipsticked painted lips to say " I'm sorry no, we're going to use it this week", she slams the car door shut.
Shit, mom's not going to be happy about this.
I told mom.

Family. Some are just, peculiar.
My mom peeked at the car window.
" They took two..." and made a funny face.
And we decided to just let it go.

By the way, the aunty spoke Malay with a strong Javanese accent.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mind ur words dude..!!!