Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Love- Murder Episode

It was late, it was dark, I was driving back home, looking forward to make love to my dad's Mac.
And suddenly I saw them. My heart was beating fast.
Oh my GOD! There was a male, and there was a female, in the dark, I think they were trying to make love.
Staring at each other they were almost still, only some parts of them were moving.
I looked at them, hoping that they wouldn't notice.
I was nervous for a slight moment, not knowing what to do.
Finally I decided to take a left and stopped my car.
Figured I will not be able to drive in sanity if I don't, I do not want to get into an accident.
I just had to do what I had to do.
I can't stand looking at them. My heart was racing like a speed bullet.
I made up my mind.
It's their lives or mine.
Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttt. I pressed the spray long and hard and suffocated them in my car. 
I will NOT let them produce anymore generations. I'm mean? I don't care.
I shall not park near the bushes again.

To hell with them cockroaches.


No comments: