Tuesday, February 19, 2008

BUTT GOAT















Yesterday was a FUNNY day. I encountered many funny people. Funny, and weird.

I saw some men standing and leaning against the railings of Suria KLCC. There were about 6 of them and 1 of them was practically flashing his butt.

You know how some men think it's sexy to wear low-waist/low cut baggy jeans so that they can show-off
their sexy boxers and we can take a sneak-peak at their bonbons and such?

I was with my Cina Looking Tudung Wearing Colleague and when I saw that, I said " Babe, I can see a butt-crack"
and she goes "That's NOT a butt-crack, that's like the WHOLE BLOODY BUTT!"

Yeah, the guy's pants was so low,showing off his 'naked bon-bons' and HELL NO, it WASN'T SEXY at ALL!

When we went past the butt-showing guy, I asked my Cina Looking Tudung Wearing friend to walk back and take a photo
of the amusingly ugly butt-showing guy's butt. So we walked together and tried to capture the most 'memorable' item.

But, we were 'caught' by the butt-head's friend, some Indonesian worker who was standing behind them.

My Cina Looking Tudung Wearing friend felt ashamed and 'malu' after we were caught (which I couldn't understand why
coz she's usually anything BUT shy)
so we had to 'pretend' that we were walking towards ISETAN, to take a longer route to our targeted destination (the food court on level 4).

Nope, she didn't manage to capture the picture. Daymn!

Later in the evening, we visited the food court again, this time with 'my twin'.

And as we were talking, I saw a guy with a very LONG goatie just like a goat's! And he even LOOKED like one!

I told my friends to take a look at the guy, and my twin and I both went 'mbbbbbeeeeeekkkk' making goat sounds

and we all laughed our intestines out.

GOLLY, what a funny day. It's amazing how many FUNNY people are actually living in MALAYSIA.

Mbeeeeeekk.........and unless you're as HOT as Brad Pitt....no BUTTs please........

No comments: