Saturday, February 16, 2008

DO I LOOK LIKE AN I.T. SUPPORT CENTRE?


HALLO there kawan-kawan! I just arrived from a LOVELY KLMJ session with ma gurls and Mama Mea just sent me home. AND AS USUAL, baru letak my YOGA MAT and 'BEG LARI DARI RUMAH' in my brother's room yang I dah conquer, guess WHAT I AM REQUESTED TO DO?
YA BETULLLLL! I have been requested to do some IT support job at home. I'm thinking,
does my face look like an IT SUPPORT GROUP?
Ya ALLAH sangatlah I benci jadi orang IT support nih...that's why I'm not working as one!
Tapi nak buat macam mana, my parents just bought another NEW Notebook for themselves and they are asking me to install some stuff..and because I am a PC lover (except for the hardware
and support parts), I just HAD to agree to install whatever they are asking for just because I wanted
to use it to update my BLOG. (gelak setan)
Best jugak pakai notebook baru nih....kehkehkeh and YES to my PARENTS, I AM BILL GATES!
Yang benar - Family IT Support Group

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhahahaha.. gile laa u babe!!!.. the blog is SUPER-FUN!!!.. Can't help to laugh on the IT support thingy.. yeahhh.. go-go-go!!!

Andartu Timbuktu said...

hehe...tadi u tanye kan, sapa mangsa seterusnya..?haaa itu dia mangsa seterusnya...

Anonymous said...

tepukan yg gemuruh utk dye! =)