Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cinta Hingga Ke Akhir Hayat : Love, till death do us Part

Hi there again PEEPS! Okay..here's one of my wishes...to live together with someone I love forever
hingga ke akhir hayat.
Since I suka Chinese Looking men agaknya mcm ni la muka me and my love of my life bila tua nanti.
Actually, I love this guy..dulu we all couple..and then because of our stupidity, we both broke up..
and life happened to both of us. I couple ngan org lain..tunang la hape..and dia pon couple ngan all the 'mangkuks' after me..tapi skarang I single balik..and after all my hardships and hell I've been through..I can't stop denying that actually I still love dia. I pon dapat tahu dia skarang tgh single..tapi takkan I nak tunggu bile muka I jadi mcm ni baru dia nak bawak I masuk 'Tiffany & Co.' or Cartier nak beli cincin..? So should I still wait...?

No comments: