Monday, February 18, 2008

MONDAY BLUES (I BERBULU)

Today is Monday. I hate MONDAYS. Because it is 'the' day I have to start the week going to HELL. The HELL
that pays me money. The HELL that I'm FORCED to be in for the next 8 years or so.

My MONDAY BLUES usually will last up till Thursday. On Fridays, I'm fine because it's T.G.I.F (Thank GOD IT'S FRIDAY!) and the beginning of the weekend.

I actually consider my weekends as my working days, because I get to do the things I REALLY LIKE.

On Weekends, I get to:

1. Hangout with my mates
2. Do some Video-editting (I do montages for events and weddings)
3. attend my acting classes
4. go dancing
5. write stuff and update my blog.
6. sing
7. watch movies/tv
8. sleep
9. eat at nice places
10.write/play music

Luckily the place that I work 'part-time' for ( it is actually a full time job but since it's NOT by CHOICE, I consider it as my 'part-time' job) offers FREE singing, dancing and theatre classes during lunch hours

so yeah, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays my purpose of attending work is rather CLEAR.

Before classes and after classes are over, Monday Blues still exists.

Mondays are Mondays and the Monday Blues make me sick..

Today is another Monday, and it's NO EXCEPTION.

To make matters worse, I got my period today and I am experiencing PERIOD PAIN!
(no wonder la last nite I very the howny giler siap terbangun tido siot!)

heh..can't wait to go home and yeah..everytime I'm in the office, I wish I could kill'em dead and yeah
that's EXACTLY HOW I LOOK LIKE EVERYDAY until FRIDAY COMES and weekends take over!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU!!! aiii bole? tetibe :D

Andartu Timbuktu said...

I love you too baby...muah muah muah..do YOU feel like KILLING anyone?
I guess not...I'm waiting for PORT KLANG to happen!