Tuesday, February 26, 2008

NO CREATIVITY- Fonts & Colors



Sangat fed-up. MENYAMPAH lagi.

When am I going to get out of this hell.

I am designated to promote 'Change'- to people who REFUSE to change.

To people who breed and live in this system and worse, accepting the whole system without even questioning it, what more to initiate CHANGE.

Refusal to change and signs of acceptance of the current system is apparent- clearly seen in simple
daily tasks and decisions.

For example, fonts and colors used in presentation slides.

HELP ME. This place is making me grow old faster than I should.

And since they (who initiated and preaching change), refuse to change- then WHAT THE HELL AM I HERE FOR?

Maybe I should resign from this HELLUVA.

If not, sampai mati pon, presentation slides company yg I kerja ni tak akan ubah style.

Akan sentiasa rupa sama, so might as well they all fotostat jer 20 tahun lepas punye presentation slides tuh and tak payah nak kecoh-kecoh.

Nak PROMOTE CHANGE KONON.

Buang masa I jer.

Baik I pegi sauna lala lala and menari menyanyi dan berlakon.

2 comments:

Obefiend Weiland said...

might as well get the fuck out of the company. clearly at the current juncture this job aggravates you

as for changes.not everyone wants to change. look at religion for prime example on how promoting change will lead to a clusterfuck

happy weekends

Andartu Timbuktu said...

well yeah..but my job is Capability Development which is a rep for Change Mgt Unit..my job is to PROMOTE CHANGE..that's the thing, if they don't wanna change in the first place, why promote such things in the company?

about getting out? I am trying to. But not many companies esp in Entertainment Industry and Tv/media is willing to bail me out because they usually rely on sponsors so monetary funds to bail someone like me is ermm out of the question maybe?