Sunday, February 17, 2008

ME, A PIANO TEACHER?




YEEHAAA! After my acting class yesterday, I realized that there were thousands of missed calls on
my phone!

And guess who called? It's that guy from the studio. The guy from the studio? Like who..??

Ok ok basically the guy from the studio owns the studio. I met him when I had to replace
my friend one fine Sunday. She teaches piano and had an emergency so she figured I would
be the best person to replace her on that day. (Ya I bet you are all wondering sejak biler plak budak ni
reti main piano?)

Actually (Ok ni bukan sesi I nak berlagak or riak ok..I just nak menjawab soalan you all),
I have learnt to play the piano since I was still a very young child- I was 3 years old.

My 1st Piano teacher was a teacher at this music school in Terengganu (I forgot the name). My dad had to work in Terengganu
when I was just a little girl (bunyik mcm starting lagu Que Sera Sera plak)
and apparently my MAMA said that I sibukkk sgt nak gi tadika..but unfortunately
in Terengganu at that time there were NO kindergartens that would accept a 3 year old.

The only school that wanted to accept me was that music school, which the name I forgot.
My MAMA signed me up for Piano and Ballet (Ballet??? WHAT THE...yang ni I explain later lah).

So yeah, I ended up LOVING my piano lessons and moulded me into being a VERY ARTISTICLY INCLINED
person.

Ok masa kecik2 dulu I terover bijak (I was a smart student) but as I grew up in high school, I turned to be
ermm 'DISTRACTED'..maklumlah, dah terawal sangat bijak..lalu gatal pun adalah sedikit TERAWAL juga..

So back to the real story, the studio guy informed me that a student is interested in Piano Lessons on Sundays
and he offerred me the job!

I told him to get me more students (tamak haloba mula menjelma), so at least berbaloi la if I were to
go to the studio, right?

SO YEAH, NEXT MONTH ONWARDS I will be a PIANO TEACHER on SUNDAYS! Yeaaaaay!!!

So if anyone is interested in Piano Lessons, do buzz me okay? I'm so SEXCITED! (yes, the S was put on purpose)







1 comment:

KEF said...

I wouldn't mind taking up piano lessons again. First I have to fix me a piano in Norway =) Then I can play to my heart again =)